Take a break and read all about it
Terms & Condtions
The person who is hiring the inflatables or items must ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage occurring from, or as a result of, misuse or reckless use. Any persons using the equipment do so at their own risk.
Please note that all persons using “Just 4 Leisure” do so at their own risk. The person/s or organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Our terms and conditions are for the safety of all people using our equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times. We at Just 4 Leisure will not accept responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using our equipment.
- Any malicious damage or loss of the item is the hirer’s responsibility while in their care
- The inflatable will be anchored safely; however it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that there are no underground cables, pipes etc. which will be damaged by the anchor pegs.
- The hirer is responsible to cover hard surfaces at the entrance/exit with mats.
- Most items require a 13amp 240V power supply (or generator at additional cost)
Just 4 Leisure holds Public Liability Insurance, which indemnifies the company and not the hirer. Just 4 Leisure will not accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment, however caused. Just 4 Leisure insurance only covers injuries caused by an equipment malfunction. It does not cover you for accidents on the unit, improper use or boisterous behaviour. Responsible adult supervision is required at all times.
Our Terms and Conditions are to be read prior to or at hiring. Additional personal liability cover can be arranged through your home insurance. A copy of our Insurance Details can be viewed.
Just 4 Leisure agree to hire equipment to the hirer under the following Safety Instructions and Terms and Conditions being agreed to : THE FOLLOWING SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE READ and signed on DELIVERY OF OUR ITEMS. THE DELIVERY PERSON WILL PRESENT THESE TO YOU. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE UNABLE VIEW THIS DOCUMENT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE STILL STAND, AND ARE VALID.
It is the responsibility of the hirer of equipment to ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- Adult supervision is essential while the equipment is in use. A person must be over 18 years of age and in a responsible state.
All persons shall remove their footwear prior to use.
- No sharp objects, food or drinks are allowed in the inflatable.
- Any liquids and powders are not permitted to be rubbed or sprayed onto the equipment.
Cleaning cost of the equipment will be charged at €400
- Please make sure that no dogs are about when the Bouncy Castle/Obstacle Course/Disco Dome is inflated or deflated. It is essential your garden is clear of animal fouling.
- Please have your garden measured so that the inflatable will fit and that it has clear access for delivery.
- Ensure that no persons are on or in inflatables while inflating and deflating and NEVER UNPLUG without checking that the inflatable is empty of children
- Separate different age groups while using the inflatable. Never overcrowd the unit.
- At no time should anybody climb onto the back walls or side walls of inflatables.
- Never allow children to, run out or jump from the inflatable. Where there is a slide, it is imperative that the children go feet first, NEVER head first.
- Under no circumstances must the equipment be interfered with, washed, dried with any sort of equipment or moved. In the event of malfunction get all children off the inflatable and contact us immediately.
In the event of STRONG WIND get all children off of the inflatable and deflate the bouncy castle/obstacle course/Disco Dome.
- The power point must be kept dry at all times. Children should have no access to this point.9. Certain equipment is not suitable for adult use.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or any intoxicant will not be permitted to use the inflatable or supervise children on the inflatable.
- When the bouncing castle or other play equipment is hired out without the provision of supervision from Just 4 Leisure –Responsibility for supervision of the inflatable or other equipment rests with the hirer. The equipment shall not be moved by the Hirer or any person for any reason after it has been secured by Just 4 Leisure persons.
The DISCO DOME is not for overnight hire.
We are a member of IHF of Ireland and follow the highest standards with all our inflatables. Our staff will give full advice on how to safely manage your item when we arrive to erect the it also you will be shown how to inflate and deflate the item.
Collection time will be advised on delivery. It will take approx. 30 to remove .We clean all our items between rentals and our stock is regularly inspected, and are kept in mint condition. Please note that inflatables that return from rental in a dirty condition will incur a cleaning fee of €200. The items will be examined before leaving the hirer’s premises.
The Hirer will pay all monies agreed upon installation. The Hirer is responsible for the items while in their care.
A parental/guardian signature will be required upon delivery.